Financing Your Care
In our office, we offer high quality care and payment options that work for all of our patients. Below you will find a list of most insurances and payments that we accept. If you don’t see your insurance company on our list, please call our office or your insurance company.
Dental insurance plans we work with:
- Delta Dental
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield -Dental/Medical plans
- Cigna – Dental/Medical plans
- Aetna- Dental/Medical plans
- United Healthcare- Dental/Medical plans
- A variety of other dental and medical plans
We encourage you to check with your insurance carriers prior to your visit to confirm your eligibility.
- Flexible Payment Plans
- Senior Citizen discount
- Cash, Check or Credit Card: Always accepted.
- CareCredit: Apply online (www.carecredit.com) or in our office.
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility.
We are here to help! Please call for more information about financing your oral health needs in our office!